P.S. 22 Q
“Learners Today, Leaders Tomorrow”
Asa schools community, our goals are to:
- Improve student progress in reading through inquiry work and differentiation of instruction.
- Improve student progress in math through inquiry work and differentiation in instruction.
- Provide children with a comprehensive, coherent social studies curriculum, which includes cross curriculum connections by implementing a Backwards Mapping planning approach.
- Improve the quality of student writing in both narrative and argument writing by beginning to incorporate the new Common Core State Standards.
- Strengthen the home-school connection by increasing communication through technology andworkshops.