1. All students must choose an area to be in at the beginning of their independent study or lunch bands and REMAIN THERE FOR THE ENTIRE BAND. This can be a resource center, library, cafeteria or the campus. All locker bays will be off limits throughout the entire day.
2. NO STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE CAFETERIA, LIBRARY, OR RESOURCE CENTERS UNTIL THE END OF THE BAND.
3.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ANY STUDENT WANDER THE HALLS. STUDENTS FOUND WANDERING THE HALLS WHILE CLASSES ARE IN SESSION WILL BE ESCORTED TO THE DEANS' OFFICE. STUDENTS WILL HAVE HIS/HER PARENTS CALLED. *FREE BAND LOITERING MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION.
4.Students wishing to use a bathroom during a class must obtain a bathroom pass from the teacher. NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO WALK THE HALLWAYS DURING ANY BAND WITHOUT A PASS. No student will be permitted to leave class during the first and last 10 minutes of the band. NO MORE THAN ONE STUDENT MAY BE ALLOWED OUT OF CLASS AT A TIME.
5. A photo I.D. must be shown every morning upon entering school through the CAASS System. All students must enter through the main doors. Doors open at 7:45 A.M. Doors open at 7:30 A.M. for breakfast students only.
6. When Official Class is scheduled, students must remain in official class during the entire period.
7. Possession of beepers,walkman,cellphones,cards,dominos,Ipods,and balloons are not allowed. They will be confiscated and returned only to a parent.
8. Students found cutting a class will have their parents called by a counselor and/or Dean. Chronic cutting will result in a suspension.
9. Students are not allowed off campus during the day. This is for your own protection. Students found off campus by Security, Deans or Truancy Patrol will be processed for truancy.
10.Students wishing to use the campus facilities must enter and exit the building through the main entrance by the auditorium. No other exit doors may be used. Students may only enter or exit the building at the beginning of a band. Students are limited to using the front campus only. All other campus areas are off limits. Students will be required to show program cards upon leaving the building.
11.At dismissal, students must use the Stillwell Avenue gate. No other gates are permitted to be used to leave the campus.
12.There is NO SMOKING permitted anywhere in the building or on campus.
13.No food or drinks will be permitted to be brought into the building.
14.No hats or head wear are allowed to be worn in the building. They will be confiscated. All gang paraphernalia such as du-rags, headbands and bandannas will be confiscated and discarded.
15.No card or game playing anywhere in the building. They will be confiscated.
16.Balloons are not permitted in the building.