The mission of KAPPA III is to foster a nurturing, learning environment that supports, challenges, and raises the expectations of young people in the Bronx. We provide a rigorous, accelerated academic program that prepares our students to attend high performing public and private high schools, graduate from one of our country's top universities, and then to take their place as one of America's next generation of civic leaders. At KAPPA III we create an environment where every student learns that hard work will pay off. Students learn that while the climb may be difficult, every student can reach the summit.
At KAPPA schools we believe that:
- Students, parents, and teachers are equally responsible for student success.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- Discipline is necessary for students to learn.
- Students and staff must act with integrity and character at all times.
- Education allows students to dream by equipping them with the skills they need to make their dreams come true.